Friday, September 26, 2008

Real Estate / Mortgage Marketing & Motivation


We have all had enough about the bad news in the market recently. Keep in mind there are still aggressive loan programs available for your buyers. Interest rates remain low making the prices of homes more affordable for those that are looking to buy. I received a call yesterday from a colleague that asked if I had the “golden key” to this market because his brokerages loan applications had basically died. Unfortunately there are no golden keys, as we all know the market is what it is and we have to pound away at it to make it work for us. He mentioned that it has been difficult to get up and go to work in the mornings because the market has worn him down. I told him I would personally call him every morning to make sure he was in the office and closing deals to feed his family. Accountability is bigger than ever right now because many real estate professionals are in the same situation and letting the market get the best of them. Find someone to motivate you and hold you accountable for what you have to get done today. If you don’t have someone that will call you, call me. I will be more than happy to help.



Enough about that, we are implementing some new marketing to help create business for real estate agents call capture #’s. We have a new program that will allow the seller to pay for the buyers first 6 months house payments. By adding our rider sign to your listings, agents have been able to increase their call capture calls by over 30%. We have not done this yet in Utah but it is being done in other states with huge success. If you are using call capture for leads, I would like to offer you this service to increase your business. For other marketing ideas and questions don’t hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email.



I received some great advice this week from a loan officer in Florida. He has made over 700k this year and made 1.2M last year in Florida’s extremely tough market. This was his advice to me. “You need to keep up with what is working. Would you sell records or ipods right now?”



I have never blogged or been a fan of blogs but I needed to get out of the record business I guess. I hope you enjoy this blog and find the information useful.


Have a great weekend!!

No comments: